Adsense

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Review : Bride Wars

Assalammualaikum

Hey , I wanna make a review on a movie which I just watched. Call me lame or whatever , i watched Bride Wars movie which was released in 2009 . It's a good movie and omg I did cry watching this movie. It's been a while since the last time I cried and I never cry over movies, never. Yay , the full-with-emotions Ili is back \(^.^) /


I have to admit that Anne Hathaway is freaking beautiful , she has always been tough . I love her smile. The friendship theme was well portrayed , oh how I wish I could have a friendship like theirs. Since I keep changing my schools for about 6/7 times since my primary,  I never had that one truly best friend who knows me better than myself. In this movie, they had been best friends for about 20 years . You guys out there yang tak tengok lagi , this is a must watch . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...