Adsense

Friday, February 14, 2014

Ask.fm #1

Asslammualaikum

Firstly, thanks for asking me a question. Good question though,but I wasn't expecting a question on the SPM subject hehehe. I took SPM three years ago. Jadi, maaflah kalau ada kekurangan dan salah silap. I'll try my best to answer your question dear anon.

Q:
Do you have any tips on Mole concept? Avogadro Number?



Avogadro's Constant (AC) is equal to 6.022 x 10^23. To make it easy, we can conclude that :
                                                                   1 mol = 6.022 x 10^23
1 dozen = 12 apples

Basically, AC functions like 'a dozen' term . So, I'm guessing that you asked for tips on the calculation part right?

Here is what I have, hope it helps :

 A x B = C or C / A = B 
A
B
C
Mass of substance (g)   
Molar mass (g/mol)  
Moles of substance (mol)
Moles of substance (mol)  
Avogadro's constant (atoms/mol)      
Atoms (or molecules)
Mass of substance (g)    
Molar mass (mol/g) x Avogadro's constant (atoms/mol) 
Atoms (or molecules)   



That's all. I hope that I'm answering your question. If there's any doubt just ask me okay. You guys can ask me literally anything. I'll try to answer your question : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...