Adsense

Saturday, November 1, 2014

My First Broadway Experience !

Assalammualaikum.


That day I went to a broadway show,maybe my once-in-a-lifetime experience since the ticket is soooooo expensive. Anyways, perks of being an OSU student dia ada jual discounted ticket and we have to enter lottery to stand a chance of getting the ticket. I've never been lucky in this 'lucky draw' thingy, ni pun pergi sebab orang lain menang. Alhamdulillah.

Disney's Lion King Broadway tengah touring sekarang and I feel so blessed to be one of the audiences. Best sangat. Plus, my seat was located at the floor section. There's a few times when the actors running, singing and walking through the floor and one of the dancers sang right beside me. That was so amazing, like so breathtaking. Rasa bahagia sangat malam tu. Frankly I never watched Lion King movie when I was a kid sebabtu I was so excited to watch this. From there I knew who is Mufasa, Simba, uncle dia yang jahat tu and then girlfriend Simba. They even sang the 'Hakuna Matata' song. Their voice, their act was so good no words can describe. If you guys ada rezeki lebih, pergilah watch broadway with your family and friends. I'm sure you're gonna have a great time with them ! Sorry there's no picture of the show since I couldn't use my phone in the hall.




                                                                                                                                                     Toodles,
                                                                                                                                      Ilifilza Anis Rusli


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...