Adsense

Monday, January 12, 2015

Dedication to my L

Assalammualaikum.

My first post for 2015, weeeeee. Just got back from my west coast winter trip and here I am lazing around before my classes officially start tomorrow. I heard about something that blew me off this evening and I still can't get it out of my head. Quick question, how are you supposed to react humanly when you hear something that kills you inside out ? Smiling makes you look like a pathetic loser actually but thats what I did. Ugh I hate my self now. I should have been mad but I just can't. Only God knows why. Forget about it for now, let's hope that tomorrow I woke up with amnesia and am happy.

Moving on, finally my best friend L has found the love of her life and I'm so happy about it. L, if you're reading this, know that you're very special to me and you're gonna be such a great sidekick to S. I wish you all the happiness in the world and thank you for lending your ears all this while listening to my ramblings (crap there's dust in my eyes) you're the best and I'm lucky to have you as my best friend. Love you, L !


As for 2015, I just hope that miracles happened in my family and it will be a successful year for all us of course. Also I wanted to be a better servant to Him, a better daughter to my parents, a better sister to my siblings and a better friend to people around me, do good things without hoping for rewards in return, spending my money in a right way, love myself unconditionally and notice those little things that happen in my everyday life. Toodles !

1 comment:

  1. Awhhhh babe you never failed to make me kerai a rivah love you too and thanks for everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...