Adsense

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

OSU Malaysian Cultural Night 2015

Assalammualaikum

Alhamdulillah the event has ended. Penatnya hanya tuhan je yang tahu (the next day I spent most of my time cuddling with my blankie). Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly despite the conflicts and arguments. Alhamdulillah most audiences love my first baby "Love, Rojak". Its a story of a kampung guy named, Rojak, went to KL to compete in Malaysia's Got Talent. I didn't get the chance to watch it from the audience side though because I was controlling the AV system for the whole time. Alhamdulillah the tickets sold out, a total of 270 tickets guys ! Quite a big achievement for me.

My 'best' view from the stage

The script writers for the play. My first time writing script and I was all nervous if people didnt like my piece. But alhamdulillah everything went smoothly and people laugh at the jokes :D

With Datin A, my girl who always ajak me to do fun stuff on campus. 

The directors of 'Love, Rojak' , it was a fun experience (fighting/arguing also fun what) to have the opportunity to direct a play and at the same time I'm also the stage director. It's a tough job actually running here and there the whole night in heels (you know my feet hurts like hell, by the end of the day i feel like throwing my heels away)

Tough pose after the night ended. Still couldnt believe that I managed to pull off the show. Pat self-head. Oh by the way, many asking me about the blue kurung, it's from Calaqisya and it's actually a dress :)

With the favorite actress of the night, Faiqah, she stole the audiences' hearts with her outstanding acting skills. She really is good, also she received a lot of compliments through the night. And that makes me so proud of being her friend !

See you guys next year with more 'attitude' faces !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...