Adsense

Sunday, May 31, 2015

JJCM: Penang, Maryland

Assalammualaikum

Hi semua ! Today i'll bring you to Penang, Maryland. Maryland beb, bukan Malaysia. The struggle to find Malaysian food here is so real. Tak macam dekat Europe where you can find those food easily especially at the UK. Why I'm saying that ? Because right now I'm writing from UK ! hehehe ni later I'll tell you, promise.

Okay, so what's special about this restaurant ?

1. It sells authentic Malaysian cuisine, Mee Goreng Mamak, Asam Laksa, Mee Kari Udang, Roti Canai, ABC you name it

2. We ordered several different foods but all of them were so tasty and up to the expectation. (This compliment coming from me, who's quite picky about her food)

3. The price was not expensive (for Malaysian cuisine at States), usually they charged us more than $10 for a plate. But this time around all dishes were below $10. So, 10 points to the Gryffindor !!!

Also this restaurant is close to the famous DC Cupcake. Just a walking distance. 
Address: Make Meaning, 4933 Bethesda Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814, United States


This is what I ordered, Asam Laksa and I can't finish it alone, the portion was huge. Even the picture looks tasty right ? If you scrutinize this picture you can see bits of 'isi ikan' floating in the bowl. The ikan was so fresh and the gravy was delicious. Semangkuk penuh keriangan !



Clockwise: Kueytiau goreng, Mee Udang, My Asam Laksa, Mee Kari and Mee Goreng Mamak. (Not in the picture: ABC) Apart of Asam Laksa, my personal favorite is Mee Goreng Mamak. 

No, this is not a sponsored post, this is genuinely my humble compliments to Penang for cooking us delicious food. 

So if you guys ada rezeki lebih to come and experience United States or traveling to the East Coast with friends, I suggest you to come here and taste the authentic Malaysian food. Till then, assalammualaikum :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...