Adsense

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Selamat Hari Raya | 2015

Assalammualaikum 

Selamat hari raya aidilfitri everyone ! I hope you enjoy eating raya food and donning the fabulous baju raya with your family back home. As for me, my first day of raya was fun and tiring. We made satay, ayam, ketupat, kuah kacang and honey cornflakes for raya. After solat raya, we visited a few houses and received many guests in our house too ! I guess this is a new experience for me. I feel like a grown up doing all these things without my mom guidance/helps. Trust me, being a grown up is tiring, really. Few days to go before I hit 21, oh time please stop ticking. I'm not ready yet :(

Here is my baju raya this year. My sister sneakily bought it behind my back because she knew I won't like it...

You ungrateful little sister !

Halfway through the day, I realized jalan sopan ayu isn't for me, so I changed into this ootd instead. Omg it's sooooo comfortable wearing jeans and sneakers for raya ! 

And here is my messy raya plate ! I had ayam ungkep, lemang, ketupat, kuah kacang, satay and steam rice all in one plate. Don't judge !

Moving on to the next part.....

Since I don't have much time to blog about my California trip last winter, here's the video of it. I hope you guys are excited to watch this video ! (But dont put high expectations tho, I'm a beginner hehe) It took me aa while to produce this video. I've done it a few weeks ago and suddenly I don't like the result so I did everything again from scratch. Leave a comment and thumbs up if you like it. Thank you !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...