Adsense

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Kaspas, Newcastle Upon Tyne

Assalammualaikum

Today, i'll bring you the local shop called Kaspas ! Kaspas is a shop that sells sweet delicacies such as waffles, crepes, cakes, gelato and many more. It's located near at the Eldon Square and easy to find. The concept of this store is like a casual diner in the States- quite similar to Steak and Shake, Denny's and IHOP.  

Look how fancy it is !

My plate, my 'make your own' waffle drizzled with chocolate syrup and two scoops of ice cream. Guess what the flavors are ? 

Right, banananana and coconut flavor !

The white drink is actually the green tea chai, I don't understand why it came out white and foamy. But it tastes great with the sweet dessert. It balances the taste well.

This one is banoffee waffle if I'm not mistaken, you'll get to choose either you want whipped cream or vanilla ice cream as a side dish.

This is what my sister had- a waffle and a scoop of chocolate ice cream


You can see by yourself how much each items cost in the receipt above. For me, I think the price is quite reasonable for the fancy diner with American concept. The waffles were also really good, though if you eat quite amount of a really sweet dish, eventually you'll feel that you had enough of it because of its excessive sweetness. But if you share your plate with others you'll feel that it's not enough pulak... *sigh* Stop being greedy people (read:me), next time learn to share your plate with others ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...