Adsense

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The one who steals my money...



Looks familiar right ? Yes it's a bubble/milk tea shop. Kung Fu Tea just opened in Columbus and I blame my friends for introducing me to this. The last time I had Chatime was like two years ago god I really miss the Chocolate thing with pudding. And suddenly God send me this Kung Fu Tea shop, I cried. 

 Okay I know there's a lot of bubble tea shops on campus, I don't even have to drive 10 mins just to buy this but.... but here they have pudding ! One cannot simply refuse pudding. I mean pudding is soft and sweet and other shop just have bubble topping. I'm not a bubble person because it's chewy and I'm so lazy to chew them. It goes against the purpose of drinking when you have to chew something. Drinking just slrppp slrrppp not chew chew. You got what I mean right ? haha


And look at this they even have Pina Colada flavor. You guys already know how dear this flavor to my heart, God really love me this time. How can I not buy it for two days in a row. Tell me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...