Adsense

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Quick Update !


Happy New Year everyone !  I hope it's still not too late to wish you guys a wonderful year ahead. As for me I want to be a better person than I was and be more grateful for what I have. I hope Allah keeps us healthy through out the year however, we need to eat clean and do regular workout too ! For 2016 I want my belly pooch to be gone and reduce my body fat. Last year I was so unfit and unhealthy, always drive thru Rally's to buy fries late night last semester. Ugh it's Rally's fault for having the most tasty fries I've ever had :/

Right now I'm writing from New Mexico ! My trip almost ended, it was super fun and crazy. Here's the video of our 4 days three night cruise to Bahamas. Thanks to Syireen for editing the video !




Will talk more about this later. Till then, have a great weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...