Adsense

Friday, April 29, 2016

"Inside Out: Touch My Feeling"

Presenting.... *drumrolls*


my debut artwork as a new media artist !

Viewer have to use the wand to touch the transparent plate based on what they are feeling at the moment. So let say I'm feeling happy, when I touch the circle on the plate, the happy face will be flashy :)

I have been working on this for months and I'm so proud of myself when I look at this photo. Those sleepless nights are worth it. My art was displayed for three days in the Art and Technology exhibition.

When I was picking up this piece the day after the exhibition ended, the head of department saw me. And guess what he said "Please join our department and take my class. I really like your artwork" Awwwwwh, I'm soooo touched. 

I took this New Media Art class to fulfill my minor requirement. So there are some classes that couldn't take since I'm not fully an art student. If I have time, I really really want to take art as my major. But what to do, MARA gonna go berserk if I do that haha 

Until then, here I am, your computer scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...