Adsense

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Obligate Symbiont: "Otung"

Otak + Jantung = Otung. This is the final project for my digital imaging class, I created all these using Photoshop and Illustrator. Unfortunately, they didn't make it to the exhibition but I'm still proud. 

The theme given was Obligate Symbiont: two organisms that can live through symbiosis. My project is about the symbiosis between human organ, brain and heart. Essentially, they both need each other in order to function; brain needs oxygen from heart and heart regulates under brain control. They work as a team. 





However, as a human, sometimes our heart and brain wanted to do things differently. For example, when I want to study (which is my brain decision), my heart prefers to sleep or watch Netflix instead. To me, I pictured brain as a smart, reserved, thoughtful and emotionless guy whereas heart as a playful, emotional, sneaky and fun guy. But after all, they do love and need each other in order to function properly. Their relationship is really unique, it is like a love-hate relationship. 

And here's is the video. Enjoy !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...