Adsense

Sunday, August 14, 2016

I'm Feeling 22 !

I think it’s about time for me to blog about my birthday celebration. Nothing special this year, except, I baked my own cake and I had my best friends by my side to celebrate with. 

I'M FINALLY 22 !

First of all, I want to thank all of you for your warm wishes. I took my own sweet time to read all those kind words. The first gift I received was, of course, from my family back in Malaysia. They never failed to send me something every year even though we are thousands of miles apart.

I’ve been hinting all this time to Hanis and Laili that I wanted a birthday party. Of course, they had no choice but to oblige. But I insisted on baking the cake by myself because I wanted to show my appreciation towards them. Though it was just a simple birthday party, everything was perfect !


I hate Naim for taking low-quality pictures on my birthday. 



The next day Laili treated me with a horseback riding experience. I’ve never been on a horse by myself before. This time around I’ve got to steer the horse by myself; I learned how to stop the horse, steer them left and right and make them trot ! It was fun. The not-so-fun-side was, my ass was hurting so bad the next day. They should have considered putting on more cushion/pad on the saddle though.



On my birthday, I wish you endless happiness for here and hereafter. May Allah shower us with abundance barakah and rahmah. Life's short, let's make use of our time to make the world a better place to live in. Shall we ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...