Adsense

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Halloween Party 2016


This time since I was so busy with school and work, I decided to simply wear my costume from last year. Bought the wing from Party City and everything else come from my closet. I didn't get a chance to be a fallen angel last year because I didn't go to any party. So last week, my friend hosted a party over the weekend and I was invited. At first, I was planning to buy some additional props like wand, halo or any heavy accessories to complement my look. But since I had a programming assignment to submit, I only left with less than an hour to dress up for the party.

The only thing that could be done was to put on some evil-looking makeup which is definitely not my forte. I went for a hentam-sajalah-makeup for this look, took my black eyeliner and put on a heavy winged eyeliner under my eyes. Then, I took some of my darker shade lipsticks and layered them on top of each other to make my lips looked even darker. Phewww, it actually worked ! And I won the 'Best Female Costume' for the night :D

Halloween themed food. 
Look at the scary looking strawberries, they're very cute, I loved it !




We had some food, played some games and watch a Malay horror movie too after that. And if you're wondering what other people wear for Halloween, this is one of the most decent photos that I had.




Rather than being sad that this gonna be my last Halloween with these guys, I tried to make this night a memorable one instead. I took silly photos and stuffed my face with food till I couldn't eat anymore. Had a great catching up session with my friends too. And that's how I wanted my last Halloween party to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...