Adsense

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Travel Tip: Microwavable Rice Cooker !

I'm writing to you guys from Cortez, Colorado. We're on our way to the Antelope Canyon, Arizona.

Since eating out during travel gonna cost me a lot of money, I bought this mini rice cooker from Amazon a few days ago. It only costs me about $13 and it works like magic! So for anyone who cannot live without rice, even though you're traveling abroad (like me), I recommend for you guys to buy this!


It comes with a small beaker, a spatula and a small pot to cook the rice. Plus, it's very easy to use. You only have to put rice and water in the pot and microwave it for 30mins (the cooking time varies on the amount of rice and the microwave's power). It can also be used daily, but since it's a mini version of the original rice cooker. I don't think it's suitable for family use. 




I'm so happy with this purchase! So far I've used this rice cooker two times and I'm happy with my rice :D I'm going to buy more of this microwavable products. They also have the thing to make an omelet, steamed veggies, pasta and many more. I also bought the omelet thing but I didn't get the chance to test it yet. That means another review coming up later!

I personally think that this invention saves a lot of time and hassle free. Let say you're busy to fix breakfast for yourself in the morning, you can just mix the eggs and veggies in the omelet thing and put it in the microwave. While waiting, you can dress yourself up #multitaskingatitsbest ! Plus, you'll get a healthier meal since it doesn't require any oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...