Adsense

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Adulting


Always make a time for an ice-cream!


I’m sorry for the lack of updates and post. I feel ashamed to even call myself a blogger. Right now I’m busy applying for jobs as an addition to school and work of course. I’m taking 16 credits this semester and 12 hours of working every week. The pressure is on and I barely have time for myself. Most of the time, I will find myself sleeping rather than spending my time on the other things such as socializing and attending any events. My goal is to get a job when I come back to Malaysia. 

This morning, I had an interview with the L company at 4:30 AM local time and later tonight at 10 PM I’ll be having the second interview with the tech team. Yes, 4:30 AM. Currently, it seems like I'm having an interview scheduled once every week for different companies. There’s a time that I wanted to give it a rest, but thinking that I’m not doing it for myself, I just have to keep going until I secure a job. When I was 10, I was really looking forward to being an adult. Little did I know that it’s a tough job and now I longed to be a kid again. 

After all, it’s just a phase that everyone has to go through whether you like it or not. Having a lot of responsibilities is a part of adulting. You just have to breeze through it with a smile on you face. And always remember that He will not burden you with something that you’re not capable of doing. Whenever you’re feeling down, remember why you started the journey and why you do it in the first place. As for me, I’m doing this for my family, they’re the ones who keep me going. 

Also, think of this challenge as a part of you getting stronger. I always remind myself that once I managed to conquer this obstacle, the next time I face it, it won’t be as hard as it is now. For every interview that I had, it makes me wiser and stronger. It makes me fearless and not afraid of rejection. I’ll tell you the ugly truth, out of hundreds of application that I sent, less than 10% that replies. I’ve received hundreds of rejection more than you can imagine. It’s not always rainbow and butterflies, but in the end, I believe it’s gonna be worth it. 

Till then, don’t give up on what you're passionate about and keep on dreaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...