Adsense

Monday, June 5, 2017

Kiss the Miss Goodbye



Time does fly when one of your best friends is getting married! This coming July I have to attend two wedding receptions back to back. Both are an important person in my life. And one of them is Laili. Need no introduction (I think I've written several posts about her and our friendship before), she's that special to me.

Meet Laili, the popular one. Most people know me as the 'friend of Laili' lol

So the other day, despite having to work on Friday and Saturday morning, I took my time and drove myself to Michigan (Friday evening) just to surprise her for her bachelorette party.Unfortunately I couldn't spend so much time with her since I have to work next morning at 10am, so I drove back to Columbus after Sahur. It's a four hours drive btw Ohio-Michigan and I had to write it down here just in case she questions my TLC in the future...


Introducing the bridesmaids. We might be smiling, but you don't want to mess with these girls.. Also, everybody here is graduated and unemployed. So, hire us!

The party only started after 12am. We had some games and light snacks in between. I brought some sheet masks to share with the girls and I'm glad everyone's enjoying it. It feels soooo good to spend time with these familiar faces as I know moving forward, everyone gonna be busy with their own lives. This might be the last time all of us can hang out together but I hope we can plan another meet up in Malaysia if we have a free time!



I'm so happy that finally a guy is brave enough to 'put a ring on it'. She deserves all the happiness in the world and I'm sure Aiman will treat her like a queen. More on this later for her wedding post. On the other note, hopefully when my time comes, my friends will be around to celebrate my day. Till the next post, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...